Tuesday 1 October 2013


Tayla babakaiff

1234 Cash Drive

Penticton, BC

V2A 007

 

October 1st, 2013

 

Captain Van Camp

Commander

HMS Princess Margaret

 

O Captain, My Captain:

 

Harsh decision, difficult one to…but really it’s not.  I deserve to keep circulation oxygen through my respiratory system  because with me dead there will be one less person listening to the Beatles, one less employee working at Starbucks (and I need to give my two weeks’ notice).  I am 130 pounds of pure beauty; I am scheduled for a meeting next week with one of the top modeling agencies in the world so with me alive I can make me and the surviving crew loaded. Walking into my house would be like a lush green jungle of doe. Some of it a reward for sparing my life. You and your family will never have to work another day in your life.  Harkamal, yah she wants to be a doctor but let’s be honest who’s going to make a bigger difference in lives with the cures my money will be finding. Besides the looks, I am going to school for nursing and will be hands on with everything my donations go towards. So the question is, is this really a difficult decision?

 

Sincerely,

 

Tayla Babakaiff

No comments:

Post a Comment