Tuesday 17 December 2013

cover letter


Tayla                                                                        Cover letter

                As a new graduate I have been hoping to find the type of position you are staffing and have the type of background and interests that would fit the job.  Taking all my sciences throughout school was something I found a passion in as well as doing well in it.  I have taken art for 4 years now inside and out of school.  Being creative as well as improving on a certain technique is something that really interests me and something I love improving on.  Staying active in my community and school with the groups I am involved in as well as sports teams I find important.

                My strengths of having compassion, creativity, and perseverance are what have really been my main qualities that lead me to my main interests in life.  Having compassion towards people is what makes me want to work in the health field someday or become a teacher, I find it comes easily with time to connect with people and make a difference in their life.  Being creative with my art is something I have a great interest in.  The day I had my first painting put up in a studio and the day when I sold my first was a time when I felt a great deal of accomplishment.

                My goals that I want to achieve in life are to keep up with what I’m passionate about to not quite when I know I can keep working hard at something that can turn out great.  I want to try and be successful in what I do, not just career wise but know that every little thing I have done I can be proud of.  And when I look back on my life I will know that I have achieved my goals

No comments:

Post a Comment