Monday 16 December 2013

Letter of concern


Letter of concern

Tayla Sno

4 Rozen  Road

Penticton, B.C

1CC KLE

 

December 16, 2013

 

Jane Watchingu

 123 Main St.

 Penticton, B.C

 V2A 3W8

 

Ms. Watchingu:

 

My name is Tayla Sno and I have been enjoying my time working at “Student Pro Painters”.  I very much enjoy painting myself and so getting a job here was something I was very excited about.  Considering the company’s exceptional reputation I am wanting to continue keeping it that way during the time I spend working here.  And that is why I want to address a couple of the problems we may be coming across more often if we don’t find a solution with it now.

 

I am aware that your nephew Joe Talksalot has been working at the company for quite some time and it must be such a pleasure to work for the family business for the time he has.  Being that we all often try to work together as a team, as much as possible to get the job done quicker; I have noticed that Joe may be inefficient with his work at times.  And I understand a majority of the workers have very busy lives outside of work which may lead us to get off task thinking about our own problems, but I feel for the workers who often have to stay later finishing up unfinished tasks when Joe goes home early or when he arrives late.

 

We try to be as efficient as we can with our work so that the customers are getting good service and after taking our lunch break making sure we then get back on task.  But I have recently noticed that not only Joe, but some of the other workers have caught on to leaving their cigarette butts around and taking more breaks then needed. 

 

In order to keep up our good reputation we may want to consider having some extra assistance in maybe extra training for some of the workers to take a work safety course.  More training may lead them to be more passionate about their job and the great customer service we want to keep up; or to decide that this job may not be for them anymore.

 

Either way I would like you to consider some of the issues I have brought up here and if you are wanting to address any of them to any of the workers I am sure it would result in an even better outcome in the way this business runs.  Even discussing this with your nephew Joe, he may take an interest in furthering his training.  Please do not hesitate to give me a call or if you are wanting to get together some time to talk about the problems that I have observed to be occurring at work.    

Thank you,

 

Tayla Sno

No comments:

Post a Comment