Tuesday 10 December 2013

Parallel Structure


                Tayla                                              Parallel Structure

I am smart.  One time I wrote a math quiz and failed.  So I took the re-quiz and passed.  One hundred percent.  Some say I’m kind of like Hannah Montana but not at the same time.  I can’t sing but I’m blonde.  Without the blonde wig.  Old ladies call me mature.  Mom calls me responsible.  My boyfriend calls me a pain in the ass.  But we don’t have a donkey.  I am a rebel.  I don’t log off my Facebook, I watch 18A movies and I’m only 16.  Some say I’m kind of like Rebecca Black but not at the same time.  I can sing better than her and we’re probably both blonde.  I tend to not look the Wal-Mart greeters in the eye.  They dress scary and it’s not even Halloween.  I am smart.  Halloween is on October 31st. 

My hair isn’t that big, probably because it’s not full of secrets.  I’m a trustworthy person.  They gave me the wrong report card one year, so I looked and never told anyone that Megan Blair failed socials.  Regina George is my best friend.  On Wednesday we wear pink.  Last Friday I told her I was a hairdresser, gave her a recognizable bowl cut that’s for sure.  I told my Mom I want to be a sue chef, made her death by chocolate and she’s still breathing folks.  Saturday I went to the dollar twenty five store and got in a fight with the cashier.  Always stand up for what you believe in.  I believe it should be a dollar store.

 Smart?  Am I smart?  You tell me.  Because I’m telling you that when I was in preschool my teacher came over and asked me for help.  I was in charge of show and tell.  One time I tried writing a college application turns out we were never sending it to a college.

No comments:

Post a Comment